The most important facts about the RVV Job tickets
- The JOBTICKET Plus is subsidised by the employer with at least EUR 10 per month, up to a maximum of 100% of the ticket price. The RVV rewards this subsidy with a further discount.
- The JOBTICKET Plus can already be used if at least 3 employees of a company apply for it.
- Other Job-Ticket variants without employer subsidy are available for individual customers and in two discount levels (from 50 and 100 persons) for large companies. Information on these is available from our Customer Centre.
- Job-Tickets are valid on all buses and regional trains within the selected tariff zones of the RVV area.
- Family and Friends Ticket in your free time : On weekdays from 7 p.m. and all day on weekends and public holidays, you can take up to 4 additional people with you free of charge!
How to get the JOBTICKET Plus
Talk to your employer. If your employer is interested in offering a Job Ticket contract and is willing to contribute financially with a minimum subsidy, contact the RVV Customer Centre at email@example.com or simply use the contact form.
Ordering your ticket fast and easy
Is your employer already a Job Ticket partner of the RVV? Then you will receive your order form
- from your company's contact person or on the intranet
- at the RVV customer centre
- right here to fill out online:
Prices valid from 01/01/2023
from 3 pers., including the employer's subsidy of at least EUR 10 per month
|1||40,25 €||27,00 €|
|2||48,58 €||34,00 €|
|3||66,08 €||50,00 €|
|4||81,83 €||67,00 €|
|5||98,58 €||82,00 €|
|6||124,67 €||108,00 €|
|7||160,25 €||144,00 €|
|8||191,75 €||172,00 €|
|9||225,42 €||204,00 €|
|10||241,75 €||220,00 €|
Against payment of a small service fee of currently 2,- EUR plus VAT per ticket/month, the RVV will gladly take over the complete processing for employers.